Full show notes can be found at http://podcastinit.com/episode-2-reuven-lerner.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss
Episode 2 Brief intro
- Recording date/time
Reuven Lerner Interview
- Please introduce yourself
- How did you get introduced to Python?
- How did you break into the field of providing Python trainings?
- What are the most common languages that your students are coming from?
- What are some of the biggest obstacles that people encounter when learning Python?
- Where does Python draw the inspiration for its object system from?
- In what way(s) does learning Python differ from learning other languages?
- What sorts of materials/mediums do you use for training people in Python?
- Do you use your book (Practice make Python) as follow up material for your trainings?
- In your freelance work, what portion of your projects use Python?
- Have you seen a change in the demand for Python skills in the time between when you first started using it and now?
- What types of projects would cause you to choose something other than Python?
- Reuven Lerner
- Chris Patti
- Tobias Macey